Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthdays, Peaceful Protests and Code Pink Loonies


Big Peace  "One of the distinguished people I have met through my travels supporting the troops has been Ambassador Bolton. I saw him walking down the sidewalk and went over to say hello. We chatted for a few minutes and then he was on his way."

"As I went to pick up my sign, I noticed Medea Benjamin and her Code pink Cronies approaching Ambassador Bolton. This couldn’t be good I thought to myself. She introduced herself and it wasn’t long before she started her rant."
....




"They had their bullhorn with them and they started ranting about Ambassador Bolton being a war criminal. Criminal … These are the same despots who gave $600,000.00 to the terrorists in Fallujah, and they have the audacity to accuse Bolton of a crime.....
"I went up to him and put the two signs I had between Bolton and the Code Pink loonies, sheltering him from these vile and despicable individuals. Soon Bev Perlson from the Band of Mothers, and Chad Longel a longtime supporter and Army Vet did the same protecting Bolton from the antics of these attention seeking hippies who hate our military."
....
"Bolton continued to thank us, over and over, for standing with him until his ride arrived. He was stunned at how wacko these pathetic individuals were."
Posted by Debbie Lee  On Aug 2, 2006 she received a knock on the door that would forever change her life. She was notified that her son Marc Alan Lee had been killed in action becoming the first Navy SEAL killed in Iraq. Since that day Debbie has dedicated her life to honoring our troops and the families of the fallen, defending our defenders and fighting to keep the freedoms that our troops have fought for.

Comment in this post from one of the Patriot Guard Riders.
Great job! I am a Patriot Guard Rider and have encountered a few of these cowards. Fortunately I am 6'4" and weigh 225 lbs. My presence cuts down a lot of useless conversation often without a word being spoken. Of course the leathers help as does the motorcycle I ride complete with dual exhaust off a big two cylinder motor with headers. No match for their bullhorn. Wish I could have been there to cover your "6". Sounds like your friend did a fine job.
You rock, Debbie. Thanks for your Patriotism and the sacrifice of your hero son. Keep the faith.     
                                             Below: Patriot Guard Riders logo

And you rock too, Riders. God bless you all. TD

No comments:

Show this to your friendly pro-Hamas protestor

  New Video Shows Israeli Hostage Yarden Bibas Being Brutally Beaten by Gazan “Civilians” on October 7 (legalinsurrection.com )     " A...

https://spectator.org/