Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Obama will pay a price for blaming intelligence services for ISIS failures. The only question is how high it will be.

 
Be sure to read this excellent piece:
 
Thomas Lifson  "President Obama’s 60 Minutes interview, taped last Friday and aired Sunday, is turning out to be a disaster for him, and may even be a tipping point of sorts. There are six dimensions to the disaster." 
 
The UK Daily Mail made sure we all knew this:
A national security staffer in the Obama administration said the president has been seeing 'highly accurate predictions' about the rise of the ISIS terror army since 'before the 2012 election'
 ...
"Even Ron Fournier of the National Journal (and former AP White House correspondent), no raging rightie, could not restrain himself, and tweeted:
I, me, my. It's their fault. I, me, my. It's their fault. I, me, my. It's their fault. I, me, my. It's their fault. I, me, my ...
 More...

No comments:

We're All Paying A Deadly Price For Obama's Foreign Policy; And now it’s Joe Biden’s legacy too.

  David Harsanyi (thefederalist.com) "Democrats blamed their strawman, Benjamin Netanyahu, not Hamas or Iran, for trying to “drag” the ...

https://spectator.org/