Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Dry Bones Academy of Cartoon Advocacy and Activism is beginning to take shape.


Dedicated To Combating the Willful Rewriting of History and Fighting the Spread of Antisemitism
"I started Dry Bones in Jan 1973. Since then I've been known as "Bones" to friends and colleagues. This is the first time I've ever shared the "stories behind the cartoons."

What is the meaning of "Dry Bones"?

 
The Dry Bones Blog. . . "As you probably know it will train and empower a new generation of students to survive and combat the antisemitic and anti-western forces that have bullied their way to control Western campuses with lies, libels, and Boycott, Divest, and Sanction propaganda.  . . .The team includes Brian the tech guy, Sali, the LSW (Long Suffering Wife) and me, the guy who has been writing and drawing the award-winning daily Dry Bones cartoons non-stop since January 1973. Because the academy is online, students from around the world will be able to sit across the table from me as I teach them my tips, tricks, strategies, and secrets. We’ve decided that the table I'll be seated at will be our dining room table, behind which we'd want to hang a cartoon backdrop.Here is the cartoon that I drew for the giant backdrop:

 


"With your help we can get the first course up and functioning in four to five months. If you’d like to be part of this exciting venture, check out the Dry Bones Academy at: http://igg.me/at/drybones, or write to me at kirschen@drybonesacademy.com"

No comments: