Sunday, July 3, 2016

Son Of Hillary Adviser, Max Blumenthal Attacks Elie Wiesel, Claims He Supported War Crimes By Supporting Israel

Image result for Elie Wiesel in Concentration Camp

Weasel Zippers

Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 9.53.11 AM
"Why? Well, because after being through the experience of the Holocaust, Wiesel was a strong supporter of Israel and someone who called out Hamas and the Palestinians for the terrorists they were. 
Image result for Elie Wiesel in Concentration Camp"Max Blumental exocriates him for the 'fascists' he met with, i.e. Ted Cruz and Benjamin Netanyahu. Wiesel was a strong supporter of Netanyahu. That only shows Wiesel's good sense. As opposed to Mr. Bulmenthal, who has been an apologist for the actions of Hamas. . . . 
"I want to thank Mr. Blumenthal for helping to remind me that even to the end of his life, Elie Wiesel was still warning us of dangers."  
Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 10.17.54 AM

"In honor of the passing of Elie Wiesel, I’d like to share a personal story about how I was affected by his work.
"In the early 1980’s I found myself at a new school in the eighth grade. My English teacher required my class to read Wiesel’s major work “Night” as an assignment.
"Despite years of education, I didn’t know much about the Holocaust.
"Wiesel’s book changed that. I remember reading it very quickly and being unable to put it down. The horrors he described his family going through in a concentration camp stunned me and have stayed with me for my entire life.
"Here’s a 2013 clip of Wiesel on the Holocaust:

No comments: