Thursday, September 6, 2018

Loose items to read in bed or on the loo.

I'll take a crazy idiot over a cool genius  . . . "New York magazine tells me so: "Report: Everybody in the White House Considers Trump an Idiot."
"But he is not running things.
The Washington Post tells me so: "Trump isn't really running things."
"For a crazy idiot who really doesn't run things, President Trump accomplished more than the last four presidents combined.
"Just today, new claims for unemployment fell to a 49-year low. The population increased 61% in that time." . . .


Nike’s New Spokesman Hob Knobs With Sharia-Supporting Linda Sarsour

Nike’s favorability dives following Kaepernick ad campaign  . . . "The drop was evident among a variety of demographics, including Nike customers, Democrats, millennials, among others." . . . 
. . . "In particular, Republicans reported they are less inclined now to purchase Nike products. Twenty-eight percent of Republicans claim they are likely to purchase Nike products now, a decline from 51 percent." . . .

The Widow of a Fallen Officer Writes an Incredible Letter to Nike


. . . "What I lost in that moment is indescribable. I had to watch his mother be dealt the most agonizing blow a parent can face, and I couldn’t comfort her because I was in my own hell. I had to find a way to gut my own children in the gentlest way possible and tell them that this man they had come to love, who they looked up to, who cared for them as his own, would never walk through our door again.
I don’t know if you’ve ever attended a police funeral, but watching grown men who’ve seen the absolute worst things a civilian can imagine, break down and sob over the casket of their brother is an image that never leaves you. The bagpipes haunt my dreams to this day, but it was the faces of my children, the innocence that abandoned them at such a tender age that brought me to my knees.
"Read the entire letter and you will understand how terrible Nike and the oblivious Mr. Kaepernick are for doing what they are doing."

Kamala Harris Suggested Kavanaugh Spoke To Trump's Law Firm About Mueller. She Was Lying, Of Course.

CNN: Kamala Harris & Cory Booker Are Using Kavanaugh Hearing To One-Up Each Other Ahead Of 2020

NY Times: Kagan ‘Follows Precedent’ by Not Offering Opinions, While Kavanaugh ‘Ducks Questions’  "The New York Times employed dramatically different headlines for similar Supreme Court confirmation hearing answers from Elena Kagan in 2010 and Judge Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday." . . .

Even CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin Is Repulsed By Kamala Harris’ Kavanaugh Grandstanding, Calls Questioning “Puzzling” And “Unfair”…


No comments: