Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Navy SEAL raid member with traumatic brain injury might be called to testify against Manning that documents he leaked to WikiLeaks were found in bin Laden's Pakistani hideout

UK Daily Mail   "
The raid member, however, says the memory issues 'do not impact my life in any discernible way' and have not effected his memory of the raid that killed bin Laden."
His brain issues sound pretty much like my own.  "...prosecutors plan to argue that Afghanistan War Logs and the Department of State's diplomatic cables that were leaked by Manning were found in bin Laden's compound in an attempt to prove that the leaks were a direct threat to U.S. security. The raid member's testimony presumably would be used to establish a chain of custody of the documents found in the compound."

 
Military blog speaks about "Free Bradley Manning" "There isn't really a good reason to rally for freeing Bradley and if you blindly support someone who is complicit in the deaths of innocent civilians, well in my book you are morally challenged to be polite. But hey we are talking about Code Pink and ANSWER, so morally challenged is in their charters. .... I talked to a  bunch of news people, shocking I know, and I'll post any I find. It was a beautiful day to spend with some great patriots as we checked a bunch of truly deluded wankers."
.

No comments: