Tuesday, November 14, 2017

ABC Highlights Dad Who Used Gun to Save Daughter from Kidnappers

Newsbusters  "On Tuesday's Good Morning America on ABC, there was a rare example of the dominant media actually taking the time to inform viewers of someone using a gun for self-defense as news reader Amy Robach filed a report about a man who saved himself and his daughter from home invaders after they attempted to kidnap his daughter as she arrived home."


. . . "He told ABC News that when he stepped outside he spotted two people attempting to break into his garage.
"That's when I yelled at them and fired three shots with my glock, and they took off running," he said. "It was at that point that I went back in my house and called 911."
"Brackney said that when authorities arrived at the scene and uncovered the weapons, he began to realize the magnitude of the situation.
" 'At that point is when I got scared, because I knew then that what was going to happen wasn't going to end up pretty had they ended up in my home," he said.
"Brackney said that he was shocked to eventually find out that he knew two of the teens allegedly involved." . . .

No comments: