Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanks to friends and fellow conservative bloggers for their help

It is past time to give some recognition to two fellow bloggers for helping me learn the ropes at blogging. All the features that make the blog as attractive as it is comes from the counsel given by me Ron Barbour at The Freedom Fighter's Journal . Ronbo taught me how to insert videos along with other technical tricks that make the blog more pleasing to the eye.
Ron has been a fountain of support for the Tunnel Wall and I am grateful for his friendship.
Here is a recent post by Ronbo about Judge Robert Bork that I regret was not seen by Ted Kennedy.

Another mentor is Alan Caruba, a prolific writer at Warning Signs . Alan has advised  me at times on the business side of blogging and the hazards of wrong decisions, keeping me out of much trouble, I'm sure.
(Forgive the cut off photo as it was the only jpg I could work with and that is how it was originally. Alan deserved much better than this, I know.)
Here is Mr. Caruba's most recent work at Warning Signs. I trust you will all find it as readable as I have. Especially cogent are Mr. Caruba's essays on the global warming hoax, such as Shouting from the Rooftops , which should be assigned reading for students.

Thank you both, gentlemen. The Tunnel Dweller.

1 comment:

Ronbo said...

@Bill:

I'm glad I was able to help.

You're doing a great job at blogging, so keep up the good work!

Cheers, Ronbo