Wednesday, November 2, 2016

News in brief

Colin Kaepernick hosts Black Panther Party-inspired youth camp
"Colin Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback who started a movement of kneeling during the national anthem to highlight racial injustices in America, quietly hosted an “I Know My Rights” camp for children of color over the weekend."

Obama rips FBI director over Clinton email probe: ‘We don’t operate on leaks’  Careful, Mr. Comey; this president is petulant and vindictive.



Hillary To Appear At Rally With Rapper Jay-Z  "From playing the women’s card to appearing with Jay-Z." Maybe he'll do this little number:
Girls, Girls, Girls Lyrics
. . . Merci, you're fine as f--k but you giving me hellI got this Indian squaw, the day that I met herAsked her what tribe she with: red dot or featherShe said: "all you need to know is I'm not a hoAnd to get with me you better be Chief Lots-a-Dough' "
More on Hillary supporter and guest Jay-Z: Count the times Jay-Z "sings" the word "p---y" (not to mention many other offensive words).

No comments: