Sunday, May 3, 2020

Almost Inslee's Secretary of State, now flag-stomping Megan Rapinoe wants to be Biden's VP

Democrats today.


Rapinoe Campaigns for New Gig: Bringing Dems Together ― As Biden's Running Mate! . . . "Joe's wife Jill has already shown support for the wild child Rapinoe, by dying her hair purple to match the U.S. national soccer team player's signature look at the World Cup last year. Mrs. Biden said she would “love” seeing Rapinoe on the ticket with her husband. The former vice-president laughed at the suggestion and said his granddaughter Maisy, who was a high school soccer player, would also support Rapinoe serving as his running mate in November's election.

"Can you imagine a VP Mike Pence vs. Rapinoe debate? A decent, sensible leader paired against a firebrand athlete whose language would be frequently bleeped by network broadcasts! Must-see TV!
"Just think of the national anthem getting played at the DNC convention: Biden running mate Rapinoe, with her history of protests, proudly serving as the party's designated kneeler, disrespecting America's heritage and the veterans who sacrificed for liberty. Armour would love it. Biased media types would eat it up." . . .
"To set the record straight, Rapinoe actually said she would not go to the f***ing Trump White House.
"Biden warned that "Vice president Rapinoe" would have to take a pay cut. One of the leaders of the U.S. women's soccer team's legal fight for equal pay with men, Rapinoe confirmed: 
“You know I’m not into that.” . . .

Can you all see me out there?   
. . . The Daily Caller reported that Rapinoe had previously said that she would ignore the national anthem as a “f*** you” to President Donald Trump, adding that she would “never put my hand over my heart” or sing the national anthem again.
“I’ll probably never put my hand over my heart,” Rapinoe said last month. “I’ll probably never sing the national anthem again.”
“Because I’m as talented as I am, I get to be here, you don’t get to tell me if I can be here or not,” she added. “So it’s kind of a good ‘f-you’ to any sort of inequality or bad sentiments that the [Trump] administration might have towards people who don’t look exactly like him. Which, God help us if we all looked like him. Scary. Really scary. Ahh, disturbing.”

No comments: