Friday, September 9, 2022

It’s time to take back the rainbow

 Bookworm Room


"The rainbow is being used as a hardcore leftist political signal but, whether it came into being through God or nature, it belongs to all of us.

"What, exactly, is a rainbow? At a scientific level, it’s the reflection, refraction, and dispersion of light through atmospheric water, creating an arc across the sky with all the colors of the spectrum. Biblically, it’s a promise that we will never again experience the flood that erased all of mankind, except for Noah’s ark.

And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9-12-15.)

"Aesthetically, rainbows are one of the most beautiful things nature (or God) offers mankind:". . .

No comments: