Monday, October 24, 2022

Biden tells age-wary voters he still has stamina, 'passion' to lead but could 'drop dead tomorrow'

 JusttheNews.com  "When asked about convincing likely 2024 voters to reelect him, President Biden is suggesting he still has the passion and stamina to lead the country but also acknowledges voters have a right to be concerned about his age and that like others he could get a disease and "drop dead tomorrow."

Biden was asked the question by MSNBC during an interview that aired Sunday.

"I think it's a legitimate thing to be concerned about anyone's age, including mine," Biden responded. "I think the best way to make the judgment is to, to, you know, watch me."

"Biden, 79, is the oldest president in U.S. history. He has faced concerns about his cognitive fitness since before he assumed office.

" 'Everybody talks about the, you know, the new 70 is 50 and all that stuff," he also said in the interview. "I'm a great respecter of fate. I could get a disease tomorrow. I could, you know, drop dead tomorrow.

" 'In terms of my energy level, in terms of how much I'm able to do, I think people should look and say, 'Does he still have the same passion for what he's doing?'"



. . .He continued, “In terms of my energy level, in terms of how much I am able to do, I think people should look and see, does he still have the same passion for what he is doing? If they think I do, then it is fine. If not, they should vote against me.”

Biden added, “I think Aunt Gloria should just take a real, hard look. And if she concludes I am missing a beat, then she should, you know, support some other Democrat if they decide to run. But Jonathan, right now, knock on wood. I don’t want to jinx myself. I am in good health. Everything physically about me is still functioning well, and mentally too. But I understand people wanna ask that question.”. . .


Never-Before-Seen-Footage – Biden Makes His Classic Predator Move On A Toddler And Sniffs Him On The Back – The Toddler’s Reaction Speaks Volumes
 . . ."
President Joe Biden has a pattern of questionable behavior toward women. His reputation is so robust, the incidents so well-documented that they have earned him the longtime nickname of “Uncle Joe” (for his penchant for using folksy, grandfatherly language even with his peers), with the occasional addition of “Creepy” (for routinely invading women’s personal spaces).
"How much does behavior like this really matter to voters? We wanted to find out. U.K.-based market research and data analytics firm YouGov conducted an official online poll of over 1,200 people, weighted to represent U.S. adults, to try and find out what the hell people — not just us, and not just women — really think about things like sniffing a woman’s hair in a professional context. As it turns out, they really don’t like it.
"A whopping 77 percent of those polled think it is completely unacceptable for a male politican to come up behind a woman to sniff her hair. And despite the narrative that older Americans are more likely to excuse behavior like this, 85 percent of Baby Boomers said they think it is completely unacceptable. That’s 15 percent more than millennials.

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/