Saturday, November 12, 2022

No worse choice for president

TO THE EDITOR:  "Biden is a person with a mental disorder, a sociopath. His behavior shows no regard for right and wrong and completely ignores the needs of American citizens.-

"When Biden speaks, the mainstream media say that’s just Joe's storytelling, but most know it’s plain out lying, deception, and manipulation.

"Just a “ very few” examples of Biden's obsessive lies:

*I earned 3 degrees and finished in the top half of my law school class.

*I was jailed in South Africa while on my way to visit Nelson Mandela.

“I used to drive an 18-wheeler.

*Gas prices in California have always been $7 per gallon.

*Powerful sanctions have stopped Russia.

*Our economy roared back faster than anyone predicted.

*My tax spending plans will lower the deficit.

*My house burned down with my wife in it.

*My son Beau, died in action while in Afghanistan.

"
And my personal favorite is "To all Americans, I will be honest with you, as I’ve always promised." -. . .

No comments: