Tuesday, November 15, 2022

The effect of Democrats on this nation


We're The Würst From Tillamook County Americans:


A lot of people are already talking about leaving.
These are the same people which will be first to say, "leave it better than how you found it."
These are the same people which borrow your truck, and bring it back with a full tank.
These are the same people that speak to the fact that family roots should run deep. How can you be rooted when you want to flee?
I'm an Oregonian, and I love this state. I'm a husband, father and business owner, and my roots are here.
I'm also that person that returns your truck with the full tank of gas, leaves the campsite clean, picks up random trash and I run my business with this mentality because it is the right one.
Fleeing is leaving this beautiful state in ruin and admitting defeat.
Courage is rolling up your sleeves and redoubling your efforts.
So which are you?



No comments:

Sexual violence: New details about hostages life in Hamas captivity

  Kim Hjelmgaard (usatoday.com)     'We know they were raped in Hamas captivity': Chilling details of what hostages faced. Naama Lev...

https://spectator.org/