Monday, December 19, 2022

Georgia Company’s ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Wrapping Paper is Smashing Last Year’s Sales

 "The wrapping paper is excellent, but Freedom Speaks Up has other patriotic items."
After the catchphrase took off, Weathers developed Let’s Go Brandon wrapping paper. The company made $1 million after selling 500,000 square feet (over 6,000 pounds) of paper.

"I started writing about the amazing sales numbers at Freedom Speaks Up regarding its Let’s Go Brandon wrapping paper a week ago but stopped because I ordered some of the paper and my parents a canvas of the Constitution.

"I wanted to finish when I received the paper, and my parents got their present.

"The items came in Thursday and Saturday! First, let me tell you, the Let’s Go Brandon wrapping paper is some of the best quality. It’s thick, smooth, and bright. I doubt sharp corners or weirdly shaped items will bust a hole through it. Second, it’s cheerful!". . .

I enjoy this, but would not use it myself only because of wanting to keep Christmas in its proper focus. Same with ornaments. But for other occasions, giddyup! TD


No comments: