Friday, December 16, 2022

The Rapidly Dissipating Art of Thinking

 Call out the government on dozens of issues that have never made sense before and don’t now.  We must make their ability to control false narratives ever more difficult. 


 Allan J. Feifer "What do all of the following have in common?

  • I have a right to practice recreational oblivion (drug use).\I have a right to steal “stuff” from stores and not get prosecuted.
  • I have a right to believe my “facts” are equal to yours, and then I can make you live by mine.
  • I have a “right” to come to America, and then you must support me to become a citizen.
  • I have a right to wealth equal to yours, and if that means taking it from you, that’s okay.
  • I have a right to say whatever I want, but you don’t because you are irredeemably White
  • I have a right not to work if I don’t want to because the government is obligated to support me.

"They’re all modern attitudes that are totally antithetical to a structured and sound thought process!  I could go on endlessly as all or most of the above are valid points for too many greedy people.

No comments: