Friday, April 19, 2024

Oops! Zhe Did it Again: Trans Wacko Planned Another School Shooting

Kevin Downey Jr – PJ Media


. . ." So Ye couldn't be bothered to buy a mask and spend some time building a bomb to slaughter kids. Thank God.

"As expected, Ye is a self-centered maniac who feels "victimized" and believes killing small kids it acceptable.

"More from Ye:

I have also considered shooting up my former elementary school because little kids make easier targets. And, I run the risk of getting attacked or tackled midway through with high schoolers. I also hated elementary school. The teachers were evil and the other students were little assholes. I always got in trouble and had to sit out during recess. The other kids would pretend to be my friends but make fun of me to my face. It would be the perfect revenge.

 "For those of you who read my articles, you will understand that I am a former liberal, but I can not, and would never, condone these beliefs.

"Ye's victimy BS is a joke. The left sells victimhood, even to the privileged, and I find it nauseating.

"Like most trans folks, Ye just wants attention:

High school's the best target. I'm the most familiar with the layout, I know where the doors with windows are, and it's the most convenient to enter. Truthfully, I would rather become a serial killer than a mass shooter. Serial killers are romanticized a lot more.
They get tons of love letters and Netflix documentaries about them. Mass shooters are brushed off unless they are truly unique or good-looking.

"You will understand that I am sick and tired of attention-starved murderous people, trans or otherwise.

"If you need more proof that Ye is an attention-hungry narcissist, read this:" . . .

I suggest she take up a hobby like sports as this chick did:

No comments: