Monday, June 21, 2010

The Incredibly Wonderful World of Our Sensitive Elites

Victor Davis Hanson   "I also heard that the reset button foreign policy is working, especially in the case of the Mideast and Russia.

"I did not glean that Russia likes us the more we sign one-sided arms control pacts; abandon the concerns of the Poles, Czechs, Georgians, etc., and assume that Iran will become a nuclear power with Russian help. In other words, if I were a foreign opportunistic player, and I learned that the U.S. was borrowing $2 trillion a year to lavish more entitlements on its citizenry while emphasizing that between 2001-9 the U.S. caused most global tension and was now sorry for it, and that outreach, bowing, apologizing, and praise of foreign cultures were now the norm, then I might, if I were one of the following, do the following:"...

No comments: