Sunday, June 18, 2017

Carr: Trump-bashing turning virulent

Howie Carr


. . . "Gee, why would Trump voters not want to have anything to do with the Beautiful People?
"Every day, across the country, Trump supporters are brutally attacked by the sore losers of Nov. 8. This week in Indiana, a pick-up truck with a Trump flag was fired upon.
"There’s a special congressional election in suburban Atlanta Tuesday. Late last week, neighbors of the GOP candidate found envelopes full of white powder in their mailbox, along with a vile note that said, among other things, “STRING UP THE COLLABORATORS!”
"In other words, lynch Republicans. Talk about back to the future, in Georgia of all places. Somewhere Democrat Govs. Gene Talmadge and Lester Maddox are smiling. But is this a good look for the same party that brought us the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow, the poll tax, massive resistance and Bull Connor?
"So Friday afternoon I asked my radio audience to recount their post-election experiences with the celebrate-diversity crowd.
"A guy from the 617 area code texted me this: “I’m in my 30s and have friends in their 20s. I work in the local music industry, so I have a lot of Facebook ‘friends.’ I routinely run across ‘Punch a fascist in the face’ and the like. I’m gay so everyone assumes I’m liberal. I’m a lot more fearful of being outed as a conservative than I am of being outed as gay.' ”

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/