Friday, October 9, 2020

Ruining kids to get Trump

. . . Maybe she wrote it. Maybe her parents did. I don't know. But it is a sound argument for the media to back off. It won't because the girl's mother is a Republican. Democrat kids can do drugs and steal money without consequence. Hunter Biden is 50 and still acting like a teen. Why not? His father's senatorship shielded him from the law for decades. But Republican kids have to grow up in a hurry. . . .
 Don Surber  "Claudia Conway is a 15-year-old dealing with her parents very public marital strife. To call her father a horse's ass is to insult that part of a horse. Her mother, Kellyanne, was a fixture in the Trump presidency, which is not very cool among her crowd. Moving from Alpine, New Jersey, to hostile anti-Trumpville has to be stressful.

"She discovered social media to air her views. The media latched onto her posts, and she became the anti-Kellyanne woman the media was looking for.

"Except, she is not a woman.

"She is a teenage girl in a bad situation.

"A situation the media enjoys exploiting. They amplified her juvenile writings, building her up for what they knew would be an inevitable fall. She needed intervention by the two adults who brought her into this world.

"Finally, Kellyanne quit the White House to try to save her marriage and her family. Then she and her husband put the clamp on further media interviews of their minor daughter.

"On Tuesday, she broke out of her social media lockdown for one post.

Hi everyone! Please get this on Twitter as I do not have access to my account right now. I am tired of the mainstream media using my situation and my views for their own personal benefit. I am a child and I am to be treated as one. This is severely impacting my mental health.
Also, I wrote this. It seems quite contradictory, I am aware, but after taking some time to reflect (instead of reacting impulsively), I have carefully evaluated my shortcomings and decided that this is no way to use my platform. These media outlets are blowing this out of proportion. 
It has come to my attention that my recent TikToks and comments have sparked intense controversy and uproar. This was not my intent. I am appalled at the mainstream media’s efforts to exploit a teenage girl, which is negatively affecting my mental health. I am not the “whistleblower” of our time. I am simply a fifteen year-old with a following and bad luck when it comes to media coverage. Leave my family and me alone.  . . .

Read her full article here.

No comments: