Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Bud & Lou Discuss the Pandemic

 

AfterMath - Home (terrellaftermath.com)

Lou: Let me get this straight. Vaccinations work because they protect us from the virus, but unvaccinated people must get vaccinated because they can give the virus to people who are already protected from the virus because they have been vaccinated, but the vaccinated can still catch the virus even though vaccinations work.  Bud: Precisely!


Bud: I got my vaccination. I am now protected from the virus.
Lou: Not me. No one’s gonna jab a needle in my arm.
Bud: You must.
Lou: Why?
Bud: To protect me.
Lou: From the virus?
Bud: Yes.
Lou: But I thought you said you were vaccinated.
Bud: I am.
Lou: You’re protected?
Bud: Correct.
Lou: From the virus?
Bud: Yes.
Lou: So, I don’t need a vaccination.
Bud: But you do.
Lou: Why?
Bud: To protect me.
Lou: I thought you were vaccinated.
Bud: I am.
Lou: And the vaccination protects you?
Bud: It does.
Lou: So, I don’t need to get vaccinated to protect you because you’re already protected from the virus by the vaccination you already got.
Bud: No, you must get the vaccination to protect me from the virus.
Lou: You mean the vaccination doesn’t work?
Bud: It does work.
Lou: If the vaccination works and you’re protected from the virus because you already got the vaccination then it doesn’t matter if I don’t get vaccinated.
Bud: But it does matter. Because if you don’t vaccinated you can give me the virus.
Lou: Let me see if I have this straight.
Bud: Okay.
Lou: You got the vaccination?
Bud: Yes.
Lou: The vaccination protects you from the virus?
Bud: Correct.
Lou: So, it doesn’t matter if I don’t get the vaccination because you’re already protected from the virus?
Bud: No.
Lou: Are you telling me the vaccination doesn’t work?
Bud: No, I’m telling you the vaccination does work.
Lou: Then why must I get the vaccination?
Bud: To protect me from the virus.
Lou: This doesn’t makes any sense.
Bud: But it does make sense. Why don’t you understand? Besides, you are required to get the vaccination, whether you like it or not.". . .   Read on, there's more

No comments: