Saturday, March 18, 2023

‘Absolute moron’: Douglas Murray slams CNN anchor for ‘racist hatred’

 https://youtu.be/4AeszTBuSWA

Comment to this post: "As an American, I cannot apologize enough for the moronic media we are stuck with here in America. Yes, they are ignorant, hateful and money hungry. Queen Elizabeth was loved by millions of us and we send love, prayers and our apologies for the morons that waste the airwaves."

Comments to this post:

"Mr. Murray's claims about America's give me cash mentality is dead on. I'm American and I'm sickened by my countrymens rush to claim victimhood at every turn. We are in a downward spiral due to this mindset. Bless your country and your right thinking citizenry. And God bless the Queen.

Thank you for restoring my faith in my country. I've heard so many terrible things about us that it's become overwhelming, to the point where I apologise the minute I speak for some crime or other.
It's exhausting, mentally and emotionally, to feel responsible for things done so many years ago, despite knowing that we have made reparations and apologies already. Enough is enough.
Thank you to everyone who has written something lovely about us, our country and especially our late Queen.

And perhaps the best comment of all from Sophie Corcoran:

No comments: