Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Bill Clinton announces new memoir and the ridicule rains down in buckets

 

BPR (bizpacreview.com)   "Former President Bill Clinton announced that he’s penned an upcoming memoir on his life since leaving the White House, including coming clean on “mistakes” he’s made.

"The nation’s 42nd president’s new book “Citizen: My Life After the White House” is set to be released in November after the election and should be a real page-turner although some social media users aren’t sold that it will be a truly in-depth account from the man who once wagged his finger in Americans’ faces and insisted “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.”

“ 'My last 23 years have been fascinating, filled with family life and foundation work, with heroes and heartbreak. In CITIZEN I tell stories of my life and work after the White House and the people who inspire me to keep going every day. Writing it has been a labor of love and I can’t wait to share it with everyone in November,” wrote Slick Willie on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Etta Hulme 2004

No comments: