Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Anthropologists Discover Remains of Open Minded Feminist

'Toons added by TD

Professor Mike Adams   "People sometimes tell me they would never send their children to a public university because the campuses are overrun with liberal feminists. Nothing could be further from the truth. Most of these campuses are overrun with leftists posing as liberal feminists, not true liberal feminists. There’s a huge difference. A recent evaluation I found on Rate My Professors illustrates the distinction:
"I took Mike Adams' class because I read his articles and heard about how horrific he was. And the truth is that he is by far the best professor I've ever had. He is hysterically funny and ridiculously smart. He cares about his students and if you make an effort, he duly notes it. This class alone made me want to go into law. Highly recommend him." 
"These evaluations are anonymous but students usually tip their hand when writing them. The author of this one is a feminist who enrolled in one of my introductory level courses. Several characteristics of her thinking show that she’s actually a liberal, rather than a leftist. In case you missed them, here they are:" . . .



 

No comments: