Saturday, July 8, 2023

Douglas Murray Completely DISMANTLES Race Hustler's Narrative

 @monetda-introverted-guru6376.   "As a black man that was born and raised in Detroit and experienced all kinds of crazy stuff growing up, that black woman on that panel should be embarrassed by what she is saying. This is why so many black people can't move forward because they are too stuck on things that they never experienced but crave the hurt from it. I lived in Turkey for almost 3 years and in that time I met a bunch of Somalians that migrated there let me tell you every time they interacted with me all they wanted to talk about was how great it would be to live in the United States and how bad the Turkish government was treating them like 3rd class citizens. Now all of them didn't feel that way but the point is these race hustlers want you to believe our country is horrible but that's far from the truth. My grandpa told me that the only people that make everything about race are Democrats and broke lazy people. I say it's true."

No comments: