Saturday, July 8, 2023

Sen. John Kennedy Expertly Explains Kamala's Word Salads, Hits on the Bigger Issue in the Process

 Sen. John Kennedy Expertly Explains Kamala's Word Salads, Hits on the Bigger Issue in the Process – RedState

. . ."And with respect, I would say the Vice President needs to work on being a little more articulate. Some [in the Senate] might say that based on her performances, that English is not her first, second, third, or even fourth language. But number three, you know, I think sound advice for anyone, politician or not, is always be yourself unless you suck. If you suck, have enough self-awareness to know you suck, and try to do better.". . .   Read Kamala in all her splendor

. . . "She has never been particularly good at what she does, rising to the top in California Democratic political circles thanks in large part to an affair she admittedly had with a powerful married man, and then being chosen as a vice presidential running mate by Joe Biden in part because he promised influential black Democratic lawmakers that he’d pick a woman of color."

Kennedy: If My Record Was as Bad as This White House 'I’d Probably Give My Staff Blow, Too' (breitbart.com)  . . ."Kennedy said, “Well, I haven’t seen the news today. Did they find more blow in the White House or are we still talking about the first stuff? Look, I’ve been in the Situation Room. There are cameras everywhere. I’m pretty sure the Secret Service knows.”

"He continued, “I probably shouldn’t say this, but if my record was as bad as this White House’s record, I’d probably give my staff blow too. I’m only kidding. They’ll get to the bottom of it. Frankly, I’m not saying it’s not significant. It’s not earthshaking, you know?' ”

Side By Side Video Of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack With Joe Biden Praising Strict Penalties For Crack, Goes Viral


. . .“Anyone know if the MSM ran that video of Hunter? If they didn’t, they are frauds. Because obviously, any similar video involving Trump or his kids would lead the news,” one user shared. There’s a video of Hunter Biden literally smoking crack going around and not one word from the media." . . .

No comments: