Thursday, August 1, 2024

‘Punch Hurt Too Much’: Female Boxer Forfeits Match Against Male Boxer After 46 Seconds

 Mary Chastain (legalinsurrection.com)

Pictured here: Referee, a woman, and a he who must be called a "she". TD

"Good fight! Now let's go shower and dress"

"Why did I choose to die on this hill? I have two teenage females very close to me, if you catch my drift. I don’t talk about my personal life much but this just might push me over the edge.

"The IOC allowed two male boxers to compete in the female category.

"One of those males, Algerian Imane Khelif, destroyed Italian Angela Carini after 46 seconds.

"Why? The answer is simple: KHELIF IS A MALE. The International Boxing Association found Khelif to have XY chromosomes, making him a male.

"Khelif’s chromosome and testosterone tests got him disqualified from the Women’s World Boxing Championships last year.

"Carini forfeited after 46 seconds after two punches to the head.

"FFS, there is a reason why sports are split into male and female categories.

"Will it finally take a literally beaten-up female to open everyone’s eyes?" . . .

I assume Algeria does not require Khelif to wear hijab. 

No comments: