Friday, September 11, 2009

My letter to John Boehner

http://republicanleader.house.gov/Contact/ This is John Boehner's contact info. I encourage you to write in support of Joe Wilson before he is made to apologize to the Congress. Nancy Pelosi first said it was no problem, but one day later, she appears to have changed her mind. My email: I stand with Congressman Wilson in this hour and urgently ask that any apology he be required to make come also with condemnation of Democrat demagogery. Images that dominate my memories are the viscious statements from the left about President George Bush; Gore and his hateful diatribes, Harry Reid calling Mr. Bush a loser, Kennedy and his speech about Mr. Bork; Michael Moore and most people at MSNBC and many more. The Left has said and continues to say many viscious things about those who feel as we do and I'm sick of it. Just as Joe Wilson has forced the Democrats to face up to the issue of illegal immigrants in healthcare, so too must this occasion much press about the character of the left. I'm angry that the MSM does not mind the demagogery of liberals and their heckling President Bush in the Senate Chambers.Please stand by Mr. Wilson, many of us are proud of him.Thank you. The Tunnel Dweller

No comments: