Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Update: Attkisson lawsuit over govt. computer intrusions

  Sharyl Attkisson


"It was January of 2013 when I first learned that forensics indicated a government intel agency had engaged in a long-term monitoring effort of my CBS computers and devices, as well as those belonging to my family.

"The remote intruders, said the forensics examiner, had monitored my key strokes, used Skype to secretly listen in on my conversations, accessed work files and photos, obtained my passwords, entered the CBS News “ENPS” news system, and installed three classified documents deep in my computer’s operating system. The bad guys then tried to erase their tracks by remotely erasing data and files. They changed the time stamps inside the computers thousands of times to thwart the reliability of any forensic examination." . . .

No comments:

Biden should go back to supporting Israel in full force -

  Farley Weiss- JNS.org . . ."However, as Reform Rabbi Maurice Hirsch recently said, and as a Sienna poll recently found, the Biden adm...

https://spectator.org/