Saturday, July 1, 2023

My story I was wrong about the Democratic Party #walkaway

 I was wrong about the Democratic Party #walkaway - YouTube


Great points about the dishonesty and cruel outcomes of the Democrats and the media, what bothers me is why no one explains why? Why are they doing this? I'm sure they don't view themselves as being horrible people, so what's their rationale, and how are they able to get away with this for so many decades? And yes, I almost forgot, how are we planning on fixing that or creating equally powerful fight to preserve freedom? I'm tired of conservatives having good talk shows and good points and never win anything directionally!

You described the problems with the public educational system perfectly. As a conservative Catholic Christian, these are the reasons that I pulled our son out and Homeschooled him. It’s no longer a safe environment for children and it’s getting far worse with laws depriving parents of their rights as loving moral authorities over their children. Woke ideology targets vulnerable children.

No comments: