Friday, October 18, 2013

Reactions to Obamacare around this country

Rosslyn Smith: The Ghost of Vietnam Will Haunt Obamacare ..."The individual mandate is likely to be the most ignored law since the 55 mile an hour speed limit. What he doesn't address is the source of the opposition.  The draft thwarted the plans of young men.  A large slice of those from middle to upper middle class backgrounds would not accept it."
Bruce Johnson; "Sorry. Obamacare is going to hurt me and I can't buy that right now."   When solicitors call for donations in the future, do not avoid answering the phone; Instead do this: 
 
"I pick up, I listen... then I let it be known that I can't buy that right now. I choose not to buy that right now. I choose not to give at this moment.
"I just found out what Obamacare is doing to me and my family and, frankly, my duty is to take care of them.
"People who support Obama and his "signature" legislation have to be made to know, must learn, that what is bad for me just became bad for them.
"Don't miss an opportunity to let them know that their guy is the cause." 
Emphasis added.
 
The people have an obligation to be prudent and circumspect about engaging in civil disobedience, and the government has a responsibility to be scrupulous with its powers. That contract has been violated by the White House.
A key to making the Affordable Care Act work as designed is for all Americans to carry health insurance. To ensure this happens, the law stipulates that Americans are subject to fines if they do not have health insurance. When Gallup reminds uninsured Americans of this requirement and asks what they are most likely to do, 56% say they plan to get insurance, while 34% say they are more likely to pay the fine. 

No comments:

The Lawfare Racket Against Trump -

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics What the Democrats are doing to him is beyond anything that exists in American law. "H...

https://spectator.org/