Monday, October 31, 2016

Clinton Adviser Neera Tanden’s Greatest Hits

Can we assume Tanden will never again appear as a panelist on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace?

Lifezette
"Courtesy of WikiLeaks, Hillary's most brutally honest aide sounds off uncensored"

"An article detailing the list of likely candidates for chief of staff in a potential Clinton White House, published by Politico Thursday, included a rather surprising choice — Neera Tanden.
. . . 
On Clinton's inability to apologize sincerely: "Everyone wants her to apologize. And she should. Apologies are like her Achilles heel. But she didn't seem like a b**** in the interview. And she said the word sorry. She will get to a full apology in a few interviws [sic]."
" 'I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty).' "
. . . 
"On Larry Lessig: "I f***ing hate that guy. Like I'd like to kick the sh** out of him on Twitter...but I know that is dumb."
"On Hillary's scandalous history: "I have dealt w/ my fair share of Hillary scandals. I have had experience w/her going to a point where she is toying w/legal niceties to make sure every I is dotted, but actually secretly measuring if the velocity is moving up or down on the scandal. Have no idea if that's happening here.' "
"On Hillary Clinton's knack for politics: "God. Her instincts are suboptimal." . . .
"I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she's actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn't seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment."

No comments:

"Purity of Arms"; When it comes to war, Israel answers to something higher than world opinion

 "Because I cannot believe that Israel is stupid enough to sacrifice herself for a world that despises her, I’ve got a different theory...

https://spectator.org/