Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why Shawarma Mayor

My inquiry to the site, Shawarma Mayor :
I often link to articles in your site and would like to include a footnote explaining the meaning of "Shawarma Mayor". Would you please give me something I can use in my blog, the Tunnel Wall: http://tunnelwall.blogspot.com/ ? I have tried to attribute your articles properly and hope you will find it so. If not, please advise me and I will correct anything necessary.
I have also linked to an American Thinker article on the full-page ad by Elie Wiesel and hope you will appreciate it.Thank you for your work. God bless Israel. Thank you. Bill Hayden
The reply:
Hello Bill. The meaning of the name is explained on my blog as such:

Why Shawarma Mayor
The religion of peace blew it up twice. The same restaurant. Now try and explain to me how exactly can you consider Islam peaceful? Remember:  first attack report . Second attack report . It was a shawarma stand in Tel Aviv which was bombed twice by the terrorists during the terror attacks period since 2001. I began blogging out of outrage from these attacks.
God Bless Israel AND America.
Great hearing from you and all the best
Sivan Segev


No comments: