Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The spiritual conflict that comes with blogging at the Tunnel Wall

I just entered this comment on the Facebook page, "Conservatives Who Hate Liberals". ( I did not make an active link to this page. If you want to go there, find it yourself)
I have to say that I completely reject the premise of that photo on this page showing a gun on a Bible. I do have anger, but not the kind the photo implies. My anger at the left is at odds with the Savior I worship.
We become like that which we worship and my trust in His sovereignty conflicts with the resentment I feel toward the demagoguery and character assassination the left practices. It is just so hard to do nothing while people who speak out against what Obamites are doing to this nation are villified and mocked. Especially when the Obama supporters issued threats to riot and burn if Obama lost.    
If Obama will not speak out against these people, it is left to us. The Tunnel Dweller

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hating Liberals is giving them what they want! They accuse us of being Haters, first, let them prove that they are not by urging them to Love; i.e., the Love of Jesus! Liberals are misguided, as they teach something other than what the Lord taught - He urged us to do good and be perfect like the Father. Liberals want the Government to do good at the point of a gun - totally different thing!