Friday, May 31, 2013

How I Became Islamophobic

Infidel Bloggers Alliance  "The following was written by a British college student. The original article is posted here."
...."I was sitting in class one day, near the back of the room. The lecturer had finished talking and now we were told to discuss amongst ourselves the things we’d heard. A group of Muslim men just across from me were apparently uninterested in the lecture that day as they commenced to discuss videos they’d been emailing each other instead. It took me a short while, but I came to understand that these were decapitation videos. After hearing words and descriptions that I never want to repeat, I nervously looked over at the faces of the men and saw sick, sadistic smiles curling up their bearded faces.

"At the end of that year, I was a fully developed ‘Islamophobe’. I can’t and won’t deny what I witnessed and what I saw others go through. And more than this, I won’t help the taboo to survive which allowed for these abuses to go unreported."....

No comments:

The bad faith nature of the “Free Palestine” movement. . .

A Black Lives Matter chapter  posted  a graphic on Instagram of the Hamas paragliders who murdered hundreds of young Israelis at the Nova mu...

https://spectator.org/