What is the Tunnel Wall?

.........................A timely collection of conservative articles about liberal influences on politics and culture in America ......................



Saturday, May 7, 2016

Singer Nicole Nordeman's 'Slow Down' Song Perfectly Captures Moms' Thoughts in Time for Mother's Day

"I don't know of a more uttered or whispered phrase from a mother of any age, about her child of any age, than 'It's going by too fast,'" Nordeman shared in a statement with The Christian Post about why she penned this song. "I feel like I spend my life trying to slow time. Trying to celebrate the growth and milestones of my children, and then secretly daydreaming about building a time machine in my garage, so I can return to rocking my babies at midnight. If you've ever looked at your child running across a field, or striding across a graduation stage, or walking down the middle aisle of a church clutching a bouquet, you'll know why this song is special to me."
The video has certainly struck a chord with viewers around the world. Thousands of viewers on Facebook have shared their comments and support.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/singer-nicole-nordemans-slow-down-song-perfectly-captures-moms-thoughts-in-time-for-mothers-day-163309/#8CLZor7ZWoy2dqe6.99
From Christian Post . . .  " 'I don't know of a more uttered or whispered phrase from a mother of any age, about her child of any age, than 'It's going by too fast,'" Nordeman shared in a statement with The Christian Post about why she penned this song. "I feel like I spend my life trying to slow time. Trying to celebrate the growth and milestones of my children, and then secretly daydreaming about building a time machine in my garage, so I can return to rocking my babies at midnight. If you've ever looked at your child running across a field, or striding across a graduation stage, or walking down the middle aisle of a church clutching a bouquet, you'll know why this song is special to me.' " . . .
The video has certainly struck a chord with viewers around the world. Thousands of viewers on Facebook have shared their comments and support.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/singer-nicole-nordemans-slow-down-song-perfectly-captures-moms-thoughts-in-time-for-mothers-day-163309/#8CLZor7ZWoy2dqe6.99

No comments :