What is the Tunnel Wall?

.........................A timely collection of conservative articles about liberal influences on politics and culture in America ......................



Thursday, May 18, 2017

Jimmy Fallon Betting Big that Late-Night Anti-Trump Hysteria Will Fade

Breitbart



"Jimmy Fallon is adamant about not turning The Tonight Show into yet another all-Trump-bashing-all-the-time late-night program.  

"Speaking with the New York Times for a lengthy profile published this week, the NBC funnyman says he’s not intimidated by social media pressure to turn his typically apolitical show into a bomb-throwing hour of anti-Trump pranks and puns.
“ 'I don’t want to be bullied into not being me, and not doing what I think is funny,” Fallon said. “Just because some people bash me on Twitter, it’s not going to change my humor or my show.”
“ 'It’s not The Jimmy Fallon Show. It’s The Tonight Show,” he added.

"Fallon admits that viewers “have a right to be mad” about his highly-critcized interview last September where he playfully petted then-candidate Trump’s head and mussed up his hair." . . .

No comments :