Thursday, May 18, 2017

Jimmy Fallon Betting Big that Late-Night Anti-Trump Hysteria Will Fade

Breitbart



"Jimmy Fallon is adamant about not turning The Tonight Show into yet another all-Trump-bashing-all-the-time late-night program.  

"Speaking with the New York Times for a lengthy profile published this week, the NBC funnyman says he’s not intimidated by social media pressure to turn his typically apolitical show into a bomb-throwing hour of anti-Trump pranks and puns.
“ 'I don’t want to be bullied into not being me, and not doing what I think is funny,” Fallon said. “Just because some people bash me on Twitter, it’s not going to change my humor or my show.”
“ 'It’s not The Jimmy Fallon Show. It’s The Tonight Show,” he added.

"Fallon admits that viewers “have a right to be mad” about his highly-critcized interview last September where he playfully petted then-candidate Trump’s head and mussed up his hair." . . .

No comments: