Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Democrats Are Leaving The Party In Droves #WalkAway

Joe Newby  "The first real results of this ‘walk away’ theme will be seen in the November elections. My prediction is that many people who are afraid to declare they’re leaving the Democratic Party will openly vote against it come this November.
"Brandon Straka: “I am kicking off the #WalkAway campaign by releasing my video about why I am walking away from liberalism and the Democratic Party.”
DN: He spent years as a liberal, but now he says he’s fed up with what the Left has become." More


"This video has been seen by millions of people from all over the world. More videos were made by others and Twitter has been full of people tweeting under #WalkAway why they’ve left the Democratic party:"
Excerpts below:
As a black man, democrats want me to be a victim. They call me an Uncle Tom for talking about problems in the black community. Democrats want me to find empowerment in victimhood, but as a veteran, I was NEVER a victim. It was time for me to

As a Latino I chose to when my father became a cop. Liberals started a war against police and their rhetoric puts him in danger everyday ๐Ÿ’™ Trump loves and honors police at every turn

One of the worst parts of my decision to was my close friends and family becoming aggressive and saying some of the nastiest, vitriolic things in the name of defending their beliefs.

. . . “It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country – which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America. It is up to all of us to make our voices heard and reclaim the truth.”

“ 'The Democratic Party has taken for granted that it owns racial, sexual, and religious minorities in America. It has encouraged groupthink, hypocrisy, division, stereotyping, resentment, and the acceptance of victimhood mentality. And all the while, they have discouraged minorities from having independent thought, open dialogue, measured and informed opinion, and a motivation to succeed.' ”

No comments: