Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Reportedly Only Granting Interviews to ‘Black or Brown Journalists’

As a youth I spoke out often against segregation and the way we treated blacks, now many of their leaders are no better than the Jim Crow supporters I have known. TD

 Legal Insurrection

"I wonder how Lightfoot’s white wife feels about this. I wonder how the Asian and biracial reporters feel about this."

. . . "I have not seen the local reporters expand on the news. I do not know if this only applies to local reporters or all reporters. Will she only call on black and brown journalists at press conferences? So no Asian reporters? Indian reporters? How about bi-racial reporters?

"What if the reporter identifies as Black or Brown?" . . . 


"And I have not seen the local reporters expand on the news. I do not know if this only applies to local reporters or all reporters. Will she only call on black and brown journalists at press conferences? So no Asian reporters? Indian reporters? How about bi-racial reporters?

"What if the reporter identifies as Black or Brown?"

And Rachel Dolezal?

No comments: