Thursday, March 24, 2016

Trump's electability problem could drive delegates to nominate a Kasich-Rubio ticket




Silvio Canto, Jr.  
"Before I get a million messages from Trump's supporters saying that I'm part of the establishment or trying to steal his nomination, let me say this:  Trump will be the nominee if he gets 1,237 delegates on the first or any other ballot.   


"Beyond that, let me assure his very passionate supporters that I will support him in November.

"Also, I am not part of any conspiracy nor did Governor Romney suggest that I write this.

"My mission is simple.   I am just a voter who wants to defeat Hillary Clinton and keep a GOP Senate.  I want to support a candidate who will do both.

"As of today, Mr. Trump is not that candidate:" . . .

If You're Pro-Family, You Don't Vote for Trump:
If You're Pro-Family, Trump isn't your man   . . . You simply lack all credibility if you claim to be "pro-family" while actively and vocally supporting a man who writes things like that.  It's clear that not only is Trump advocating the destruction of family, he is staggeringly clueless about its purpose and design as a godly institution.  The concept of loving your wife as Christ loved the church, which involves patience, forgiveness, perseverance, and above all self-sacrifice, is about as far removed from what Trump is espousing as you can imagine." . . .

"Why?  Here's Trump in his 1997 book, The Art of the Deal:
Often, I will tell friends whose wives are constantly nagging them about this or that that they're better off leaving and cutting their losses.  I'm not a great believer in always trying to work things out, because it just doesn't happen that way.  For a man to be successful he needs support at home, just like my father had from my mother, not someone who is always griping and b*******.  When a man has to endure a woman who is not supportive and complains constantly about his not being home enough or not being attentive enough, he will not be very successful unless he is able to cut the cord.

No comments: