Saturday, August 4, 2018

Dem Candidate Says ‘If Elected, I’ll Be the First Native American Woman in Congress,’ Right Before Warren Speaks

Free Beacon



. . .Warren has refused to answer whether she would take the test and instead insists that her family story proves her Native American identity.
" 'know who I am because of what my mother and my father told me, what my grandmother and my grandfather told me, what all my aunts and uncles told me and my brothers. It's a part of who I am, and no one's ever going to take that away," Warren said.
"The New York Times even notes that no Native American woman have served in Congress.
Now, she is among a historic number of Native American women running for elective office. None has ever served in Congress, but that could change this year if Ms. Haaland wins.
"There are currently only two members of Congress with Native American heritage, Oklahoma Reps. Markwayne Mullin and Tom Cole, both Republicans."
'Toon added by TD

No comments:

Are Iran's Nine Lives Nearing an End? Victor Davis Hanson

  Victor Davis Hanson (townhall.com)    "Before the Biden appeasement of Iran, the Trump administration had isolated and nearly bankrup...

https://spectator.org/