Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Ocasio-Cortez Horrified [When A] Woman At Nail Salon Offered To Get Rid Of Her Mustache…

Was there ever a time in the life of Winston Churchill, Lady Margaret Thatcher or Franklin D. Roosevelt when they would have thought of saying things like this? Did their thoughts ever go into these sort of things? TD

Weasel Zippers


Some of the things Lady Thatcher contemplated: 
I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near.
There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families.
One of the things being in politics has taught me is that men are not a reasoned or reasonable sex.
I owe nothing to Women's Lib.
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
I don't mind how much my ministers talk -- as long as they do what I say.
I am extraordinarily patient provided I get my own way in the end.
Of course, it is the same old story. Truth usually is the same old story.

In contrast with Lady Thatcher, AOC took part in this stimulating conversation with a talk show host.

No comments: