Saturday, September 21, 2019

We spy on our president?


Biden should be prosecuted for using his public office for private gain. The fact that he was so casual about it -- bragging about it -- shows this was a common occurrence for him and Obama. The fact that the media did not blow this up into a Covington Catholic MAGA Cap scandal shows the media is in on the scam.

Don Surber  "Well, well, well, the much trumpeted whistle-blower scandal promoted by the Washington Post and the New York Times turns out to be an attempt to bring Joe Biden's cocaine-addled son to justice.
"Last year, Biden bragged that as vice president, he put the arm on Ukraine not to prosecute Hunter Biden in a bribery scandal.
"The son received $600,000 a year from Burisma Holdings, Ukraine gas company, for a no show job.
"Ukrainian prosecutors were investigating the company's bribery.
"Biden stepped in to stop it.
"He said last year, "I remember going over (to Ukraine), convincing our team … that we should be providing for loan guarantees. … And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from (then Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko) and from (then-Prime Minister Arseniy) Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor (Shokin). And they didn’t…
" 'They were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, … we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’ … I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."
"That is corruption." . . .
Branco

No comments: