Saturday, March 14, 2020

Is Biden serious or is he UNserious as a candidate?

Andrew Thomas blogs at Dark Angel Politics
Joe Biden is an unserious candidate for president  ""Joe Biden has proven himself to be one of the oddest Democratic political candidates, surpassing even Bernie Sanders in outrageousness.   His defenders claim he is of sound mind and that his critics are attacking him with baseless accusations.   But Biden, the self-proclaimed "gaffe machine," can't seem to make a single reasonable and well thought out speech without a verbal blunder.   Below is just a sampling of some of the peculiar comments he has made, showing that he is not a serious candidate in the election.
"Last year, he tweeted a picture showing his friendship bracelet with "Joe" and "Barack" written in square beads, with the tweet reading, "Happy #BestFriendsDay to my friend, @BarackObama."   Apparently, Barack isn't a good enough friend to endorse Joe for his presidential race.
In one especially disturbing speech, he rambles on about his "hairy legs."   . . .
. . . "Biden's poor grasp of numbers can be seen as far back as 1987, when he arrogantly claimed to a questioner that "I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do."   He continued by saying, "The first year in law school I decided I didn't want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class."   But rather than the top half of his class, he graduated 76th out of 85." . . .


No comments: