Monday, May 23, 2011

Obama praises CIA for bin Laden Kill by Saying 'I' 35 times

Conservative Blogs Central   ..."On my first visit, just months after taking office, I stood here and I said that this agency and our entire intelligence community is fundamental to America’s national security. I said that I believed that your best days were still to come and I pledged that you would have my full support to carry out your critical work.
"Soon after that visit, I called Leon into the Oval Office and I directed him to make the killing or capture of Osama bin Laden the top priority in our war to defeat al Qaeda."....
When finished, go back and count the me's, mine's and any other first-person references. When did Democrats last come up with a president who was a serious leader with international respect instead of a self-absorbed autobiographer and celebrity favorite of talk shows?

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/