Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey Mr. President. Where's my phone call?

reddogreport
Sally Zelikovsky   "I'm a daughter and a mother, but I didn't get one phone call  when I was called a mobster, a terrorist, a nazi, a tea bagger, a homophobe and a racist.  Where was the President when conservatives started protesting the bailouts, stimulus, jobs bill and ObamaCare and had their integrity and intellect attacked on every level?  Where was the phone call to Sarah Palin for being called a MILF or to Laura Ingraham for being called a slut?"
...."You might not want to judge Rush Limbaugh but your silence in regard to invectives hurled by Democrats and liberals at conservatives demonstrates your complicity in passing judgment on the rest of us as racist, homophobic, tea bagging neanderthals.  I'm waiting."


Weasel Zippers: List Of Shame: The 12 Advertisers Who Dropped Limbaugh…  Via BredRed

No comments: