Saturday, June 2, 2012

Business is booming in the tattoo removal industry

Need a job?  "Just some helpful guidance for my listeners.  If you are looking for a job and want to be taken seriously, I hope you don’t have a tattoo.  If you do, get it removed.  In fact, if you are looking for a job, the tattoo removal business is booming!"
.... "Tell me how un-cool I am.  Tell me how wrong I am for making derisive comments about those of you with all of that graffiti on your bodies.  In the meantime, young people with more sense than you will be out there taking your jobs." Neal Boortz


Tattoo Removal Booms in Slow Job Market

Ugliest Tattoos   "The sadness, when you realize that your tattoo artist lies about how to spell deceit, will bring you pain."

Delete will take aim at unwanted tattoos  " "Almost everyone I've talked to has said, 'Oh, my friend is dying to get one removed,' or people who have tattoos will actually start undressing and show it to me. . . . Once you start talking about it, everyone knows someone who has a bad tattoo."

Once Zimmerman decided to open her own tattoo-removal studio, she got busy doing everything she needed to do to make her dream a reality."

3 comments:

Tattoo Removal Irvine said...

I am also going to put up a video of the treatment. These all information is really informative to me. I impressed by that.

the Tunnel Dweller said...

Thank you, TRI. Good luck to you. Somehow I always thought a tattoo on a lovely woman was like lumps of stewed tomatoes in an otherwise-great meat sauce; what on earth was the point?

yeanbell101 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.