Monday, July 2, 2012

Coming soon: Obama’s ‘They’-Did-It Campaign

Victor Davis Hanson  "What then to expect if the race remains tight or Obama finds himself behind?" ....
"The novelty of the first African-American president has become passé. And “hope and change” has been replaced by a concrete record of three and a half years. Given those realities, if his being an unknown quantity was a reason to vote for Barack Obama in 2008, his being all too familiar will be cause for rejecting him in 2012."
Political Cartoons by Eric Allie

Obama’s Air Force One Call to Donors Reveals Money Worries

Karl Rove; Obama's Campaign Whoppers  "The Romney campaign's challenge is to rebut Mr. Obama without lowering their candidate to the president's level or adopting his tone. Mr. Romney himself will be tempted to fact-check Mr. Obama, demanding he "stop lying about my record," in Sen. Bob Dole's immortal words to George H.W. Bush in the 1988 presidential primary. Mr. Romney must resist this."


Obama Campaign Website Plays The Ku Klux Klan Card…
"The same KKK that was part of the Democratic party."


From barackobama.com:  "President Obama has consistently stood up for our men and women who wear the uniform. His whole administration has. I’m proud to stand with him as a Democrat and I’m proud to stand with him as a veteran.  "Today I'm a grandfather, and I may be a little slower than I once was, but my will is still as strong as ever, and if President Obama needs me, I’m there. Because I’m not willing to stand down for him while our Commander-in-Chief stands up for us. Not when our vote means so much to so many.   Hat tip to Weasel Zippers

No comments: