Tuesday, June 18, 2013

'Never heard of him’: Notable Columbia prof says he isn’t sure Obama attended Columbia University

CampusReform.org'   " “I taught every significant politician that ever studied at Columbia,” said Columbia Emeritus Professor of History Henry Graff, in an interview last week with Wayne Root, a contributor at The Blaze. “Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes.”
"“Not Obama,” he continued. “I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.” "

Henry Franklin Graff, Professor Emeritus of History

From Columbia News back in 2000; Historian Henry Graff Says American Presidency Is Losing Prestige
...."I don't think this is the way the Presidency should be conducted," said Graff. "I don't think the President should appear on talk shows." Graff's concern with presidential perception is rooted in fear for a leader who does not inspire trust. The question that needs to be asked, Graff said, is, "Do we have sufficient gravitas when the moment comes that the President says 'follow me'."....Little did he know back in 2000.

No comments: