Friday, August 22, 2014

In school suspension for saying “Bless You” after a sneeze. For real?



Momdot.    About 5 minutes ago one of my very good blogger friends shared that a family member of hers was allegedly sent to in school suspension for saying ‘Bless You’ in a high school class today.
 
"Bless you.

"As in someone sneezed and she said “Bless You.' ”

(Photo of the criminal below.)
10420138_10152329744761365_7926400132050438403_n
 
... "I am blown away that in a society that claims itself to be so progressive and free, we have stripped away our religion so far down to the roots that our kids cannot say Bless You without fear of retribution.

"I was so shocked about this situation that I asked Kendra to reach out to me and she did.

"Here are her words on what happened [then]:"  Full article.

Hat tip to Walt Stier;  Santa Maria, CA. Post from American Family Association

No comments: